Google Adsense

Monday, May 7, 2012

Convert html website

Starting from the first day of intership until now. I have successfully create my own website which is designed by our company designer. I am so proud for it because it can be say that it is the first creation of my life. During the day of convert a mockup to real website, I spend about one week to finish the code and another week to correct the silly mistakes which I have done and caused by the different browser problem. The most difficult part of this website design is the bottom background part. Its position has to follow the content of website, which appear to be at bottom with some spacing between content and bottom background. Then, we still have to make sure that when we enlarger ,shrink,and minimize the website, the layout of website should always appear at the center of webpage. Here is some screen capture of my webpage which I have done. haha~~

Success!!!
ref: http://www.xantec.com.my/demo/tag/html/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment